Nextcloud 12.0.1 – 100 new fixes
Last week we had the release of Nextcloud 12.0.1, being this a first security and maintenance revision from the stable branch 12, fixing at least 100 issues on the server side.
We are very happy with this publication since it brings a lot of fixes that make version 12 a viable option for those installations that require of a system stable and robust.
As we have mention before, we have migrated all our instances to release 12.0.1, so all of them count with support and bug fixes that it includes, such as
- Update broken on PGSQL
- Can’t close PDF preview
- Add a repair step to drop the account_terms table on oc migration
- [stable12] Fix show password button for password change
- [stable12] Enable postgres on drone again
- fix overlay on show password
- [stable12] Add new bundle
- [stable12] proper logo height in emails for Outlook
- scan.nextcloud.com causing exception in theming?
- Long running php processes: LDAP timeout
- X-XSS-Protection header invalid (NextCloud 220.127.116.11)
- among others…
If you are thinking on implement a synchronization and distribution system under your control, Nextcloud 12 is what you are looking for, being a smart choice for users and administrators.
Please contact us and we’ll be glad to show you the best option according to your needs.